This trip is ideal for weekends, Honeymoon, Students, Educational Tour, Corporates Tour
Day 01: Visakhapatnam and Araku Valley
On arrival to Vizag or Visakhapatnam Railway Station, Airport or Bus Station, you will be met and will be transferred to your Araku. After check in to accommodation and fresh up, You will proceed for your local sightseeing of Araku which will include Padmapuri Gardens, Tribal Museum, Coffee House.
Day 2: Araku Valley and Borra Caves
Today you will check out early by 5:30 AM or 7 AM and proceed to Borra Caves first. You can either go by train from Vizag to Araku, we can arrange a general seat (subjected to availability), alternatively you can choose to go by the comfort of your car. After sightseeing of Borra Caves, you can also go for a trekking to Kataki Waterfalls (On your own, not included in package).
Proceed for sightseeing of Araku Valley. Places includes, Padmapuri Gardens, Tribal Museum, Coffee House, Coffee Plantation and Galikonda. Then you will proceed to Borra Caves which is a 1.5 million years old cave, will entice you with the Slagmites , you can also go for a trekking to Kataki Waterfalls (On your own, not included in package). You will reach Visakhapatnam in the evening by 5 PM. You will be dropped to Airport, Railway station or
Tour Ends But Memories NOT!
- All Sightseeing in Private Car for Families and Luxury Coach for Groups on Itinerary basis.
- 1 Night stay in Visakhapatnam on Chosen Package
- 1 Breakfasts (Only in Deluxe and Luxury)
- 12.36% Service Tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and meals
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- 50% of the payment to Book. Rest has to be paid on arrival
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 12 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 11 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost